Blank DD214 Form Download – The DD Form 214, issued by the Army Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Navy at the time you’re discharged or separated from military service is an official document. The DD214 indicates the status of a retired or retired military service member, as well as the nature of your service with respect to dates, awards and decorations and other important details.You can apply for the DD214 in a number of ways, such as in person, online or via a written request. If you are an active member of the military or a veteran who is receiving veteran benefits, you should apply for your DD214 via the Veteran Affairs Department and Department of Defense. After discharge, all service members in all branches of the military are issued a report of separation.
Sample of DD214 Form, Please do not download this form as this only for sample, follow the instructions below on how to get DD214 form.
Who is eligible to apply for a DD214
To use the DD Form 214, you must be a service member or their next of kin.
Do I get a DD214 when I am re-enlisted or promoted?
No. There is no. The DD214 is not valid for promotions or re-enlistments.
When will I receive my DD214
Usually, the DD214 will be given at the last out-of-processing appointment prior to separation or retirement.
What will happen if my DD214 gets lost?
If you have lost your DD form the 214, you’ll need to request a replacement copy for your records. The most important document you can get from the post-military service is the DD214. The DD214 is your most crucial post-military document. It is treated the same as the marriage or divorce certificate.
How to Get Blank DD214 Form Download Form ?
- Option 1: Request your copy online by visiting the National Archives Website
- Option 2: Mail the DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to National Personnel Records Center, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138
- Request a copy from your losing unit’s orderly room or command support staff
- Get an electronic copy via the VA eBenefits site
- Fax a DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to NPRC (314) 801-9049