DD214 Form Blank Copy

DD214 Form Blank CopyThe DD Form 214, issued by the Army Air Force, Navy, Marines, and Navy at the time you are discharged or separated from military service is an official document. The DD214 identifies your status as a retired or separated military service member and provides specifics about your service, including awards and decorations. It is possible to request a DD214 on the internet, in person, or in hardcopy. If you’re an active service member or a veteran who is receiving benefits for veterans, you must request your DD214 through the Veteran Affairs and Department of Defense. All military personnel are issued a report to separation after their discharge.

Sample of DD214 Form, Please do not download this form as this only for sample, follow the instructions below on how to get DD214 form.

Download DD214 Form Online

Who can apply for a DD214

To fill out the DD Form 214, you must either be a service member or their next of next of kin.

Do I get a DD214 when I am re-enlisted or promoted?

No. There is no. You might receive a letter that states you’ve been released from active duty in anticipation of your re-enlistment or promotions, but this is usually an unimportant formality that is used as a formality as part of the promotion or re-enlistment process.

When do I get my DD214?

Usually, the DD214 will be issued at the final out processing appointment before separation or retirement.

What happens if I lose my DD214?

If you lose your DD form the 214, you’ll need to request a replacement copy to keep for your records. The DD214 is the most crucial post-military document. The DD214 is your most important post-military document. It is treated the same as the marriage or divorce certificate.

How to Get DD214 Form Blank Copy Form ?

  • Option 1: Request your copy online by visiting the National Archives Website
  • Option 2: Mail the DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to National Personnel Records Center, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138
  • Request a copy from your losing unit’s orderly room or command support staff
  • Get an electronic copy via the VA eBenefits site
  • Fax a DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to NPRC (314) 801-9049

Leave a Reply