Printable DD214 For Free

Printable DD214 for FreeThe DD Form 214 document is issued by the Army Air Force Navy Navy Marines in the event of your discharge from or separated from your military service. The DD214 indicates the status of a separated or retired military service member, as well as the type of service you have received including dates, awards and decorations and other important details.You can request a DD214 in a number of ways, including in person, online, or by a hardcopy written request. If you’re an active or veteran member, you can apply for your DD214 via Veteran Affairs. All service members from all branches of the military have the right to receive a report upon separation.

Sample of DD214 Form, Please do not download this form as this only for sample, follow the instructions below on how to get DD214 form.

Coloring Worksheets For Kindergarten Free Printable

Who can get a DD214

To use the DD Form 214, you must either be a service member or their next of kin.

Do I get a DD214 when I am re-enlisted or promoted?

No. The DD214 is not issued to promote or re-enlist. The DD214 is not issued to promote re-enlistment or promotions.

When will I receive my DD214?

Usually the DD214 is usually issued at the last out-processing appointment before the retirement date or separation.

What if I have to replace my DD214?

If you lose your DD form the 214, you’ll need to request a replacement copy to keep for your records. The DD214, your most important postmilitary document is essential. It should be treated in the same manner as a divorce certificate or marriage certificate.

How to Get Printable DD214 for Free Form ?

  • Option 1: Request your copy online by visiting the National Archives Website
  • Option 2: Mail the DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to National Personnel Records Center, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138
  • Request a copy from your losing unit’s orderly room or command support staff
  • Get an electronic copy via the VA eBenefits site
  • Fax a DD Form 214 request with Standard Form 180 (SF-180) to NPRC (314) 801-9049

Leave a Reply